All pre-orders will receive a gift card and voucher in time for Chritsmas.
Our kits are designed for people with small spaces; you don’t need a garden to grow your own!
Our kits combine vegetables, herbs and edible flowers to follow companion planting rules and reduce pests. This kit features a range of easy to grow and interesting varieties such as minibel tomato bushes which offer a long harvest season of delicious cherry tomatoes.
Our coffee sack planters are perfect for small spaces including balconies, patios, decking areas and driveways! All varieties are chosen because they are compact, fast to mature and many can be re-sown throughout the season for a continual harvest.
You get lots of instructions to help you with your growing adventure including:
- Information for every seed on how to sow, care and harvest.
- A calendar to fill in as you grow
- Planter planner guides
- Guide to what is in your kit
- Pests and how to deal with them
As well as instructions you will receive:
- 5 varieties of seeds
- Compostable cardboard and PLA pots printed with our beautiful design
- Coir compost discs (peat free)
- Wooden spoon plant markers
- Bottletop Waterer ( 80% recycled plastic, made in the UK)
- A coffee sack planter bag, each planter bag is approximately 70cm x 35cm with a depth of 15cm. These are sewn by hand with twine made in Scotland.
Our kits are suitable for all ages, some areas children may need adult supervision!
Every coffee sack is unique and different, we cannot say which design you will get. Coffee sacks have already been used to transport coffee and are then upcycled by us. Due to this, they can be a little dirty and messy but they are perfect for the garden! They are completely compostable and contain no plastic so are harmless in the garden.
Salad Growing Kit
This kit comes with a long planter sack approximately 70cm x 35 cm and a choice of seed sets.