All kits will be shipped in spring but will receive a gift card and voucher in time for Christmas.
Our kits are designed for people with small spaces; you don’t need a garden to grow your own!
This is our bigger kit, featuring two sacks for growing, a long shallow planter plus an upright tub style sack planter,
Our kits combine vegetables, herbs and edible flowers to follow companion planting rules and reduce pests. This kit features a range of bright coloured and unusual varieties! Grow purple brussel sprouts, golden beetroot, rainbow chard, red and green lettuce, nasturtium (edible flowers) and purple basil.
Our coffee sack planters are perfect for small spaces including balconies, patios, decking areas and driveways! All varieties are chosen because they are compact, fast to mature and many can be re-sown throughout the season for a continual harvest.
You get lots of instructions to help you with your growing adventure including:
- Information for every seed on how to sow, care and harvest.
- A calendar to fill in as you grow
- Planter planner guides
- Guide to what is in your kit
- Pests and how to deal with them
As well as instructions you will receive:
- 5 varieties of seeds
- Compostable cardboard and PLA pots printed with our beautiful design
- Coir compost discs (peat free)
- Wooden spoon plant markers
- Bottletop Waterer ( 80% recycled plastic, made in the UK)
- A long coffee sack planter bag, each planter bag is approximately 70cm x 35cm with a depth of 15cm. These are sewn by hand with twine made in Scotland.
- An upright coffee sack, when full approximately 60cm diameter and 60cm high.
Our kits are suitable for all ages, some areas children may need adult supervision!
Every coffee sack is unique and different, we cannot say which design you will get. Coffee sacks have already been used to transport coffee and are then upcycled by us. Due to this they can be a little dirty and messy but perfect for the garden! They are completely compostable and contain no plastic so are harmless in the garden.
Rainbow Food Kit
This kit comes with one long planter sack approximately 70cm x 35 cm and an upright round coffee sack. It includes the following seeds:
- Basil Dark Opal
- Beet Leaf Rainbow Chard Mixed
- Lettuce red and green
- Nasturtium Tom Thumb
- Beetroot golden
- Brussel sprouts Red Bull